Control Panel – Control Center
Control Panel – Control Center makes you access to the Camera, Flashlight, Music Player, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Adjust Brightness,Calculator,Screen Timeout and more controls setting.
• Airplane Mode: Use Airplane Mode to instantly turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular connections on your android device.
• Wi-Fi: Turn on Wi-Fi to browse the web, stream music, download movies, and more.
• Bluetooth: Connect to headphones, car kits, wireless keyboards, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
• Do Not Disturb: Silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you receive while your device is locked.
• Portrait Orientation Lock: Keep your screen from rotating when you move your device.
• Adjust brightness: Adjust the brightness of your display from any screen.
• Flashlight: The LED flash on your camera doubles as a flashlight, also you can get extra light when you need it.
• Calculator: Tap numbers and functions in Calculator, just like a standard calculator.
• Camera: Never miss a moment to take a picture with quick access to your camera.
• Control audio: can quickly play, pause, and control volume of your favorite song, podcast, and more.
How to use
– Open app Control Panel – Control Center
– Enable ON mode
– Swipe up, swipe down, swipe right or swipe left from the edge of screen.
Please support us with a 5 stars rating to continue providing high quality apps.